Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wow..

Ok so lemme jus explain this...the reason i even wanted to start a blog is because of a BIG blogger named Deftronic...and w.o his help i woulda never  known how to even start this shit up...so i asked advice and he gave it..now im not the typa person to ask you for a handout...because i feel as if why would you..yu feel me? like i havent helped you reach the level you at so I see no reason to ask for a handout...After the advice i put my work in on the site and sent him the link to try and get his opinion on it and see if im off to a good start...i wake up this morning to MAD hitts and a promo on his site...So its much appriciated i def feel like i should pay some homage to dude

 I know it prolly dont mean much since my site aint even big or nuffin lol but if you havent already you gotta check dudes site

www.deftronic.com

Funny shit, Sexy ass females (omg maliah wuld get werked), some official ass kicks, some hot original tracks and more..so stop by the site

Thanx alot my nigga

No comments:

Post a Comment